ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the car I want so this one has to go. Car runs pretty good but it is throwing 2 codes (cel) one is for the coolant temp sensor and the other is for iscv. Both can be found at a junk yard,I just work about 65hrs a week and don't have time.... This is my 5th miata and I know my way around these cars pretty well. Ive driven it to Miami, Gainsville and the fl keys with no issues at all. Yesterday I replaced the alternator because it randomly gave out... As for the cash price ill be asking $4100 obo.... car is super reliable, i drive about 200miles daily to and from work with no issues. I am located in Port st. Lucie, fl but commute to west Palm beach 5 days a week for work, I'd be willing to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance for a serious buyer.... 5614601773 Luis
Pros
91 miata (2216lbs)
Clean title
Cold A/c
Clean silver paint
Hella projector low profile lights
Gv front lip
Gv duckbill spoiler
Chaparral 15x7 +38 wheels
Near mint interior
Hard dog double diagnal roll bar
Very clean soft top
Kyb agx struts
Magnaflow muffler
Original mud flaps
Aluminum gauge face
Vlsd

Cons.
Cel as stated above
Back window as two rips but is covered with some beastly tape so no leaks lol
Couple dings on passenger fender...

That's all the good and the bad... If you don't like the car, there's no need for you to post in my thread....

[/B]

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
PM'd, but i'm also forwarding the info to a buddy contemplating an MSM

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
get my text?

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Mileage?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need this car gone asap... Price is obo so just offer up... If you lowball me ill just take the rollbar out and you can have the car.. need cash to buy my buddy's car

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
offer still stands on money plus headlight trade

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
it is a sweet little car!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts