ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade or sell my 17x7 tenzo rs5 wheels... I'm primarily looking for wheels that are 15-17" with an offset +30 or lower... My wheels have been freshly painted (the right way)... the do have some slight rash but nothing noticable unless I point them out... Tires have 95% tread left 205/40/17

I can also add cash on top to sweeten up the deal for someone since I know a lot of people arent into 17s...

Cash price is set at 325 firm + steelies.... To get in contact with me a bit faster, feel free to call/text 561 460 1773.

I also do have all 4 center caps

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Who painted them? That doesn't look like takata green to me. Either it's way off or you need better pics.

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
FAIL.....that's GRABBER GREEN. Go to autozone and check the engine paint. I've done 2 sets of wheels....nice color but not even close to takata green.

That's like saying rosie odonnell looks like heidi klum because they are both white

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
I wish i could find the right shade myself... :(

but the grabber green looks good in the sun I must say :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They came out a little darker than what the can showed so I just put takata green but yes it is grabber green....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who painted them? That doesn't look like takata green to me. Either it's way off or you need better pics

I painted them, i stripped them, sanded, then primer, sanded again, and did three coats (pointless because engine enamel is thick in one coat)... Came out really good too

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I'm interested in these for my girls mini cooper

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Sorry, long day of work. I'll text you in the morning.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts