ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
The new place just south of 144 street doesnt have the same parking.

I haven't been to a Monday night meet at the old Fudd's in quite awhile and so I don't know how it's been but it is a spot fit for meeting.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
we need to get together. I hate to see how orlando and tampa crew are always organized and have meets and stuff. We suck balls!

·
Registered
882 Posts
lmao so true... Need a Palm beach Miatas

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yes we do suck at organizing events. Enough with the ideas and ****, why don't we all just get off out lazy asses and name a damn date and place to meet..

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
You guys don't suck at all. The BBQ at Markham is always well attended. I make the pilgrimage down every year.

As far as a weekly,biweekly or even a once a month it's really hard to maintain interest. Getting even 5 or 6 cars to attend on a regular basis is not easy and doesn't happen overnight. Unless you get creative and do something more than go to a burger joint and then for a local ride,it becomes plain and boring very quickly.

Try a wrench day or a long ride event. Maybe meet with the Gearheads and run the Gulf Coast auto x or have them meet you guys at Equipe Rapide or whatever they call that thing. Do something different than the old fuckers Whine and Shine bull ****.

Challenge the local Honduhs to have a joint meet ( not a smoking contest )

·
Registered
76 Posts
cant meet until my POS gets back on the road... ordering engine wiring harness tomorrow.

Erick, im using your Red-out Paint to paint the tail lights on the RX8 this weekend.:phillyb:

and im not polishing your tail lights!!!:haiguyths:

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
MY problem with meets is that generally when I meet forum folks in person, I or they end up wanting to fight. Take Kawaii Kawaii. I want to punch him in his faggot face every time I see him and then want to spoon with him immediately afterward.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
lol I usually want to punch people here, but everyone I have meet in person usually are pretty nice. I rather meet in person, people in the web tend to be a bit disrespectful sometimes. In person they mellow-out because they know better.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts