ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
So you are the guy who designed the soft top FJ. It's looks sweet. What kind of education (where did you go and what did you major/study in?) did you need to get your job?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
oh ****! I just read the SCC article on the 400 hp TRD X-runner.

And now I re-read and saw yours was the Tundra

looks very similar though

I hear what youre sayin about SUV's/fullsize trucks bein so popular still. I mean wtf, the only reason anyone seems to buy one anymore is to "be safe" because if everyone else has one, they are going to crush your little sedan.

But who am I to talk, I also have a fullsize van. I suppose I use it to its fullest potential, weekend camping and roadtrips.

·
3,857 Posts
These are two car's I designed and our company ASC built it for SEMA. I'm tired of designing SUVs and trucks ,but they are still popular :roll:

Toyota FJ Crusier o2
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/01/sema-fj-cruiser-soft-top

TRD Tundra
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/01/sema-trd-tundra-street-concept/
Congrats Chris =D>
Don't worry about modyfing suv and trucks because you also show your work on your miata - which is awesome :wink:
Dig you get the chanse to drive the tudra?
It looks realy nice and I bet with the SC will be superfast!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh *@#%!! I just read the SCC article on the 400 hp TRD X-runner.

And now I re-read and saw yours was the Tundra

looks very similar though

I hear what youre sayin about SUV's/fullsize trucks bein so popular still. I mean wtf, the only reason anyone seems to buy one anymore is to "be safe" because if everyone else has one, they are going to crush your little sedan.

But who am I to talk, I also have a fullsize van. I suppose I use it to its fullest potential, weekend camping and roadtrips.
Thanks guys!!! haha it's funny b/c I design that X-runner last year for SEMA 2005... I drove the crap out of it :mrgreen:

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Chris,

Post some pics and sound clips of your BMW V-8 hot rod for people to hear. It sounds better than a Vette!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts