ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, so what about the daily specials and goodies?

One FREE Gauge set from Monday to Monday!!!
What you have to do:
1) Buy a set of standard gauges from the store.
2) Cross your fingers.
3) Check this post or your email the next day to see if your order was refunded. I'll post in this thread to celebrate the winner and which gauges were free.

Each day, I'll tally up all the gauge orders from the previous day. One will be chosen by a random number generator. That order will have the gauge price ($99) refunded back to them and they'll get the gauges for free! You'll only pay for shipping and LEDs/bulb condoms (if you ordered bulbs with the gauges).

Yes, I said "refunded." That means you have to try your luck and place an order. I can't give a refund to someone who hasn't placed an order.

Hot Wheels!!!

I always include a gift bag with orders. This is standard. But the Sharksgiving Gift Bags? They'll be huge with holiday candy, awesome stickers, and THE GOOD Hot Wheels.

I've collected these over the year. These are the good ones. The cars to put in a case. Some are selling on ebay for $30 and up. And I'm giving all of them away.

Each order that ships in a box gets a random car. So if you order something larger than a keychain, you're getting a box and a hot wheels.

... and I might give away a few more things throughout the sale.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got an email from Goodwin Racing. They're calling their black Friday sale "Mazdagiving." I had to lol at that.

RESPECT THE ORIGINAL SHARKSGIVING!!!!

Jack's modified red/black Warbird gauges were chosen by random.org as the free ones. He's been notified and will get a $99 refund shortly. Congratulations Jack!

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man. You guys came through in the evening hours. I ended up with 15 gauge orders on Tuesday. That's only 3 less than Monday.

I'll do a random.org drawing around noon. :)

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay... the sale is starting to get rough on me. I've been working since 6:00am and am still in my pajamas. It's now noon.

But here's the winner from Tuesday.

Travis ordered a set of JNC NB gauges at the very end of Tuesday, around 11:45PM. random.org picked his order as the free one. He’s been sent a refund and tiny note of congratulations. Well done Travis!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Adam, I mentioned this on Instagram, but I figured this might be a less noisy venue. Your model 36 horn button m+n is priced weirdly. It went from $39 to a sale price of $50. Looks like the retail price was lower than the rest other 55mm, so the sale price is right but the retail is wrong? I'm probably going to order the 50mm anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the heads up! The standard price for the M+N horn buttons was $55. Sale price is $50. That one just somehow inherited the regular price of the Momo-only button which was $39 (sale price is $33).

Problems of a too-complex hand-coded site. I need to install an actual store software, I've just been too busy to dedicate time for it...

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Nancy ordered a set of Rocket gauges for her NA yesterday afternoon. They were chosen by random.org as the winner for day 3. Congratulations Nancy!!! $99 has been refunded back to you and the gauges are yours for the price of shipping.

(ps - the KGW cluster is not included or available from revlimiter.net, it's a piece installed on my own car.)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts