ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I feel like you should take off your wipers.

They just really sick out on your car, other than that I can dig.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Not a fan of the fenders. Have never really liked carbon finders. They always feel like they are a body part waiting to be painted.

And as far as the wheel color, is it black or dark blue? Can't tell for sure in the picture, but I like it. I'm a big fan of dark wheels.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I feel like you should take off your wipers.
One of the dumbest comments I've ever seen. Unless he drives this thing around a few times a month when it doesn't rain. I would never take my wipers off, I even hate the fact I don't have spray nozzles to clean my windshield.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good. Don't change a thing.
thanks man :)

the only thing i currently have planned is my bomex front bumper which is on backorder till april(my current bumper is fucked on the passenger side). other than that maybe project g side splitters and i feel done with the exterior.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
You should get a carbon fiber front bumper and carbon fiber hardtop and a carbon finer trunk. Carbon fiber mirrors too.

·
Registered
671 Posts
wtf its my daily o_O what am I gonna do without wipers
not agreeing that you should take them off but on my friends car,he took his off and the rain-x helps push the rain off and i can drive his car with confidence when it rains

i looove the fenders and the wheel color ok.just on those wheels though

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I felt the gold wheels, CF panels, and blue car was clashing too much so I decided to go with only 2 colors on the exterior.

·
fender gap is the enemy
2,103 Posts
im not too much of a fan of color matched wheels, i went through that phase modding cars on need for speed on playstation. i think black wheels would better, im partial to black wheels tho :p

fenders go good with the hood, and im jelly of ur tint i wish i could do that without getting constantly pulled over.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not too much of a fan of color matched wheels, i went through that phase modding cars on need for speed on playstation. i think black wheels would better, im partial to black wheels tho :p

fenders go good with the hood, and im jelly of ur tint i wish i could do that without getting constantly pulled over.
I never ever ever have my windows up while driving unless it is a brutal rain storm, even then if i see a cop i roll them down.(luckily thats only happened once)

I don't like the black wheels on dark cars for some reason. I liked the blue wheels cause they have enough lightness to them where they dont look like black steelies from far away.

The only color i'm considering besides mag blue on them would be gunmetal.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I drove my civic with broken wipers for a long time, as long and you are going 25+ Rainx works perfectly fine.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Something just isn't right for me. I like the old set up better. Not a fan of the dark tint, but you should black out the side markers.
they will be gone with the new front bumper. if i end up deciding to colormatch the fenders, i will also do the hood and leave only the vents on the hood carbon fiber. in that case i will powdercoat these wheels gunmetal to have some contrast.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I drove my civic with broken wipers for a long time, as long and you are going 25+ Rainx works perfectly fine.
Take your wipers off then.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts