ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sponsor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're doing a customer install early next week, will get some pics posted up then.

·
Registered
451 Posts
If i didn't already have a gauge where they install this, I'd be considering it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Most the places that I've seen it installed is on the steering wheel column cover. I met some who had it on the gauge cluster hood but it just didn't look right.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I have had it for about a year now and really like it. I am not a racer but it does come in handy when your winding the engine out and you can see the lights in your line of vision. Very easy four wire install.

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
1,146 Posts
I've had mine for a while too and I love it. I don't really look at the tach when I'm winding through gears and the flashing red always gives me a heads up before the rev limiter. I like the voltmeter and startup sequence as well. Kinda wish I got the flat version now though.

·
Sponsor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We usually mount them on top of the gauge hood, even a bit closer to your line of sight. The new bases we got make for a cleaner install. The one we just installed is at the paint shop, should be back soon.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Whats the beef with not shipping to Canada, flat rate boxes with USPS work great and we just have to pay tax on the listed value.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts