ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a few things. To get some money in my wallet.

I'm located in Miami Beach, so if you're local feel free to text me at (786)2808637 so we can meet up.
I have no problem with shipping anywhere in the US either.

I had this knob custom made for me, but I've since switched to the T3 Stainless steel knob.
Attached to it is the 4" Garage Star extender which I got but don't need. It's a very nice and sturdy piece. I'd let them go together for -$60 shipped . or -$ 30 each shipped
Shift knob is SOLD. Extender is spoken for until Sunday :)

I just recently bought these from jdm slick (Marco) for 110 shipped. I'm going in a different direction that I anticipated so I don't need them anymore. I'd love to break even if possible but shoot me an offer on them. -$ 110 shipped obo

I also wanna try and sell my ARC Power Intake chamber. If you don't like how mangled it looks then don't say **** cause I don't care. It sounds nice as **** in WOT and I felt some gains to a stock car. I bought it with a hole on the top but got it welded by someone who can weld on aluminum. Also polished it up a little bit. It'll come with the couplers as well. It will not come with the K&N filter you see in the pictures. -$250 shipped
Shoot me offers for this.

Feel free to text me for a quick response. I'll chech my Pm's every now and then, as well to get back to you.

Thanks for looking.

I also have the oem evap canister, oem Cruise control vacuum actuator available to be purchased. Just hit me up with an offer

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
bump for a good buyer!

Ahhh, that's right! You're the one who scooped those Mazdaspeed wires! I wanted those, haha!

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was made from a solid peice of aluminum. It's not super heavy but it's not light either, I really love it.
It's very comfy and feels great on a shift extender.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may be interested in the extender if you still got it for next weekend at the meet.
I'll bring it on Sunday.

I'll take the extender.
I prefer to sell it local, lol thanks for your interest :)

ARC is pending a trade but I'm still interested in taking cash money for it :)

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may also be willing to trade for some items such as:

R-Package Rear Lip
Front TSI's
Clutch and Flywheel combos
Turbo accessories
Cool jdm hard to find stuff ?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It'd be cool if someone bought this stuff from me :)

Shift Extender is spoken for until Sunday. My shift knob would like a new home, though.

·
Supporting Member
664 Posts
Id take the knob for $30 shipped

I have an address in the states i can provide to avoid international shipping

·
Banned
179 Posts
Might want to say if the ARC is for a 1.6 or 1.8

1 - 20 of 32 Posts