ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Platypus
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here's the story (beware, it's quite long and boring) : On New Year's Eve, I had a bunch of friends over (keep in mind we are all 17/18). My 13 year old brother also had a friend over. Before my friends came over, I said my brother can play PS3 in my room while me and my friends chill in the living room. One of my friends arrived, and he knows my brother, but not his friend. He went into my brother's room and grabbed one of his airsoft guns (less powerful version of a BB gun I guess) and busted into my room and shot my brother and his friend in the legs/chest area. My brother's friend kept ducking and trying to avoid the shots, and one hit him in the cheek. My friend then stopped and we all laughed about it (including my brother and his friend). Later, at like 10, the kid's foreign (Persian maybe?) mom came to pick him up and she saw the little welt on his cheek and freaked out. My friend went to go get gas before that so he wasn't there at the time. She was getting mad at my mom and was calling her irresponsible (even though she didn't know) and she was apologizing and everything and the mom was just freaking out at my mom. The other mom just stormed away and the kid tattled on my friend. So my friend came back and the other mom kept calling my mom yelling at her, and my friend wanted to apologize (he didn't mean to shoot the guy in the face, nor did he know). So he apologized to the mom and she was still yelling and at my friend saying all these things and making a big deal about it. Her and her husband kept saying they were going to call the cops and things like that. She said that her kid felt bullied and trapped and that he feels scared. We (my mom, me, and my friend, even though me and my mom had nothing to do with it) but the other mom was still mad. We asked how we could fix it, and the mom said we have to call my friend's mom and call her back to tell her the punishment my friend got. We said okay, but we were all like "wtf?" to each other. So we did it, and the mom just kinda laughed about it, so we called back but she didn't pick up. My friends mom called my mom the morning after and asked for the other mom's number. We gave it to her, and my friend's mom called back and said that the other parents were gonna send pictures of the welts and stuff, (I checked my brother, who was much closer in the shootout, and his welts were all gone) but they never called back.

TL;DR : My friend surprise-attacked my 13 year-old brother's friend with an airsoft gun, kid's mom is pissed.

Basically I just wanted to know what you would do in this situation as my friend, my brother's friend, and the kid's mom. Did the mom overreact? Did we under-react? How irresponsible were we? How do you think we could have fixed this? Please share any opinions, I'll try and answer questions about this, feel free to call me a punk kid (I don't do this type of stuff all the time though haha).

·
Administrator
15,736 Posts
I can't fap to this.

·
red?
1,240 Posts
Opening fire with an airsoft gun on unprepared people is retarded. Your friend is an idiot.

The kid's mom has every right to be pissed off. That being said, there really isn't anything the kid's mom can do. No one was hurt.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Could have shot him in the eye.

·
Administrator
15,736 Posts
Could been an earthquake.

·
Registered
216 Posts
sounds like that kids mom needs to get laid!! She's obviously angry and frustrated and figured she could make up some bs to vent and saw that as a great opportunity.

·
The Platypus
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sounds like that kids mom needs to get laid!! She's obviously angry and frustrated and figured she could make up some bs to vent and saw that as a great opportunity.
Yeah even if this was the case, I think to a certain point it was kind of justified. I mean, my friend did shoot her son in the face with an airsoft gun. Her son also has exclusively gone to a private Christian school (not saying anything bad about that) for his whole life. I kind of thought that may be why the mom felt so bad about this. Maybe her son has never been hurt before, I don't know.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Came in here for facial action. I am disappoint.

Quit picking on your ethnic friends.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I can't believe I read all of that. I was really hoping for some sort of "we shot his mom" at the end, but I'm seriously disappointed. Pleasant Hill sounds gangster, btw.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Your tl;dr doesn't match your novel.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I want to see pics of the mom.

Edit: We used to shoot BB guns at each other while riding go-carts without helmets. Piss off.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts