ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to check out and almost for sure purchase this car on wed afternoon. Perhaps you guys can give me a ballpark price to negotiate. I don't want to low ball this guy but I also don't want to spend 3750 for it. http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/2730763852.html

·
Registered
858 Posts
That reminds me of mine when I got it. Talk him down to at least 3k. No miata with 90,000 miles is worth that much.

Or look elsewhere and save a clean miata from a most likely a hellaflush fate.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price looks good for my area, id try to get it for 3000-3300. But your in socal apparantly so thats prob very high for a miata there.
okay I all try and talk him down a little bit.

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Jesus that's a $5k Miata here. Goddamn SOCAL.

·
··
4,227 Posts
I thought of something else, look under the hood and see if the fenders and/or radiator support are misaligned or repaired, that'd spell a front collision. Also ask and see if its been repainted, you'd look for runs or overspray.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I thought of something else, look under the hood and see if the fenders and/or radiator support are misaligned or repaired, that'd spell a front collision. Also ask and see if its been repainted, you'd look for runs or overspray.
And crispy edges. Crispy edge spell repainted and fuckstroyed too.... WTF!?! Am I the only one who thinks this is a great deal? 90k is nothing for these motors and if the car looks and drive fantastic, buy it! Bang done.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not saying don't buy the car just because its had a fender bender but he asked for advice. Knowing what to look for and what to ask will smooth the whole deal.
guy said it was his moms and she had a hip replacement so she can't drive standard anymore.. everyone knows buying cars from old ppl is the way to go:fab:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts