ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my car. I'm adding the Betrayed flares and GV lip. Should I paint them all BRG as well as the sides(skirt area) of the car? Or should I leave the lip black and the sides black.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
sweet ride...the car allready looks clean. What rims will you be running that you will need fender flares? (starting to sound like m.net lol)

Oh yeah...Paint the flares but not the lip.IMO

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Jonny, I love your car. You really need to save those pics in your Garage so we can find them later. And I'm sure everyone would like to see a list of all your mods. My suggestion would be to paint everything BRG including your front lip and APR trunk. Except maybe leave a small strip at the very top edge of the duckbill spoiler unpainted to show off the carbon fiber.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a pretty interesting idea. Thanks for the comments.

Jonny, I love your car. You really need to save those pics in your Garage so we can find them later. And I'm sure everyone would like to see a list of all your mods. My suggestion would be to paint everything BRG including your front lip and APR trunk. Except maybe leave a small strip at the very top edge of the duckbill spoiler unpainted to show off the carbon fiber.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts