ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...a kid in my class just bought an 2000 civic si that came with 16x7 bronze rota circuit 8's he love the look of my drag dr16 and wants to trade straight up...one of the wheels has minor rashage. Are there any performance benefits I would get from trading him?

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Assuming yours are 15's and tires are similar then nope no advantage. Car will likely ride harsher and the 16's in theory should be heavier.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nanner's right. That said they're both low end wheels so whatever floats your boat. I'd make sure you aren't getting ***** on tires (ie a newer set on your wheels and his are fucked up).

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have Bronze C8's in 16's on my NB.
I dig them. With Falkens, they are more harsh then my star specs on 15's.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True guys Its my decision..I did google and it said 10.5lbs per wheel I just kinda found that hard to believe since they were low end wheels and knock offs

·
Registered
967 Posts
3. Shitty wheels weigh 15-16 lbs. minimum and you don't even have to look it up.
I'm guessing you're basing shitty on price. If so then K1s and C1Ms are shitty wheels that weigh about 11-12lbs each...

OP, check to make sure the tires are of the same relative value. Check market trends for what your wheels typically sell for used and what his wheels typically sell for used, do a little number crunching, and if cash needs to be added on either end do so accordingly.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Should I poop y/n please advise
No. Pooping only releases unpleasant odor agents. Not pleasant for the olfactory system. It's best to not poop for the sake of the olfactory system.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
No. Pooping only releases unpleasant odor agents. Not pleasant for the olfactory system. It's best to not poop for the sake of the olfactory system.

Worst advice I've ever seen on this forum.

Pooping is not only a necessity, but it is an occurrence that you should take great pride in, and savor every second of. Not only does pooping release all the toxins stored in your body, it also gives you a brief second of relief that can only be compared to an orgasm, and in those precious few minutes on the toilet, you have not a single care in the world, other than how much toilet paper is left on the roll. So the question isn't simply should I poop, but how much joy can you extract from the poop. Enjoy your feces, and think about the starving kids in Africa that would love to have something to poop.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Hey guys...a kid in my class just bought an 2000 civic si that came with 16x7 bronze rota circuit 8's he love the look of my drag dr16 and wants to trade straight up...one of the wheels has minor rashage. Are there any performance benefits I would get from trading him?
If you like em do it, the curb rash would turn me off though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Rashes always turn me off, wheels or women.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Worst advice I've ever seen on this forum.

Pooping is not only a necessity, but it is an occurrence that you should take great pride in, and savor every second of. Not only does pooping release all the toxins stored in your body, it also gives you a brief second of relief that can only be compared to an orgasm, and in those precious few minutes on the toilet, you have not a single care in the world, other than how much toilet paper is left on the roll. So the question isn't simply should I poop, but how much joy can you extract from the poop. Enjoy your feces, and think about the starving kids in Africa that would love to have something to poop.
Hahahaha!!! (^o^ ) <3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts