ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just want to say hi to everyone, and let you know we are brand new sponsors :) We have a large warehouse of used parts, and pride our selves on very fast shipping. We also are the ones that are selling the Quarter Panel Rust repair patch's, and the brand new Rocker Repair patch's. Give me a shout (willy) If I can help you out!

Thanks!!

Oh yes! I can't not give Congratulations to My Son, Partner, And Team Mate Blake, for winning the 2011 Midwestern council of sports cars SPEC MIATA Championship. Blake Prepped both his fiancee's car, and his own for every race this year. An enormous commitment while holding down a full time job and being a partner in our parts business!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I recently bought a CAS from you guys. Better price than a local shop and quick shipping. Thanks a bunch!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Cool beans, I have bought some used parts from you guys before!! Thank you for supporting ClubRoadster!!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Bought parts from you guys before as well, thanks for coming aboard the USS Mayhem :blaugh:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Saw you have 1.8 engines for sale for $400. Can I get details on these engines? What is included with it / miles? I could pick it up since I live in MN or if you could what is shipping to 55437?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Good group of people. Two quick, easy transactions with top quality parts. I like having them as a resource, and it helps they are local to me as well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
bought some stuff from them before and have always been very pleased with everything. Ive met willy once when i first went there to pick somethings up, and ive met blake on numerous occasions. Both absolutely great people, with a tremendous amount of knowledge. Glad to see you guys on this site.

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
I purchased a used oil pan off you guys on eBay - shipping was extremely fast, thanks again.

Rocking the sticker on my fender. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts