ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just stopping in to give credit to Will and Blake in running a great show here! I've bought a lot of parts from them and recently picked up some of their patch panels for rust repair. Prices are great, shipping is fast, and the communication is second to none! Glad to have their sticker on my car.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Recently had to replace a part and purchased from them. Recieved the wrong part only because of my vague description; I let Mr. Willy know and he sent out the right one immediately no problem. Buy with confidence!

(Thank ya :D)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just stopping in to give credit to Will and Blake in running a great show here! I've bought a lot of parts from them and recently picked up some of their patch panels for rust repair. Prices are great, shipping is fast, and the communication is second to none! Glad to have their sticker on my car.
thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Recently had to replace a part and purchased from them. Recieved the wrong part only because of my vague description; I let Mr. Willy know and he sent out the right one immediately no problem. Buy with confidence!

(Thank ya :D)
Thanks!
was kind of confusing on the description, heh but most are. I am happy we were able to get you the part you needed.
Thank you for your business!
Willy

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Sent an Email to Blake for some Used wheel hubs..
Blake got to me pretty quickly,and helped have them shipped to 5XRacing to get serviced for me.
Sent payment and got a tracking number soon after.

Needless to say, I'm very happy having ordered from them. I'll chime in once I get them :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts