ClubRoadster.net banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yep, it's the same as the Peterbilt logo.
I was originally going to spell it as 'Getobilt' to have it look more of an obvious play on the Peterbilt logo.
I simply asked Adam to copy the Peterbilt logo and he sourced the correct font and had it incorporated into the gauge face. Looks neat lit up at night. Had to have a Revlimiter logo added in there too.
He also did some badges to replace the jenvey logos on my throttle bodies:

and side badges to cover over side indicator repeater holes:

·
Registered
183 Posts
You took away the kph scale!?
I say bah to you sir, bah.
When will you guys finally catch up to the awesomeness that is the metric system?
For farenheit's sake..

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm just in it for the care packages.
Amassed a fair collection of some pretty cool hot wheels.
The nc, nd miata race cars and magnus Walker Porsche are some of the favourites..or is that favorites?🤔

·
Mufasa in Training
31,238 Posts
You took away the kph scale!?
I say bah to you sir, bah.
When will you guys finally catch up to the awesomeness that is the metric system?
For farenheit's sake..
:lol:

The charm of them was that the OEM NB2 6spd gauges not only have the 6 o'clock zero position, but retain the OEM cream color. I just didn't want to translate the measurements in my head all the time. I wanted people to look at them (especially in the daytime) and not even realize they were aftermarket until I pointed out the difference--they're that well done.

Adam had a lot of doing to match the OEM gauges so closely!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
My turn! Gen3 NB Fighter gauges

Can't wait to add my Garage5 gauge rings when I get a set of Adam's anti reflective lenses. Super excited to do a custom set of Gen3 with Adam!!:hello kitty:

·
Registered
183 Posts
The Garage5 gauge rings are the ****.
They make such an improvement to the cluster and combined with Adam's anti glare lenses they really give the dash a classic look.
Pics when it happens mate..

181 - 197 of 197 Posts