ClubRoadster.net banner

161 - 180 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
ok here is an update. its the gauge with the case pulled off and installed where the dummy lights are in the cluster. I need to replace the oil pressure sending unit so ignore that and the missing steering column trim. but here it is working in the car. I also put a piece of tint over it so its totally black when its off and you dont even know its there

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Nicely done, Lesac!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a question but, I didn't want to start a new thread and it relates to this thread.
So, I am looking for an A/F ratio gauge and I see most people use the AEM, but I saw the PLX DM-6 and it does a lot more plus its cheaper. Does anyone have any problems with their dm-6, is it the feasible option?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is mine....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I have a question but, I didn't want to start a new thread and it relates to this thread.
So, I am looking for an A/F ratio gauge and I see most people use the AEM, but I saw the PLX DM-6 and it does a lot more plus its cheaper. Does anyone have any problems with their dm-6, is it the feasible option?
Triston - I have the PLX multi gauge. I belive the DM-6 has OBDII connectivity which means only on 1996 and later Miatas.

I use the multi-gauge. great because you can daisy chain multiple sensors and then display whichever one you want in one of three types of views. Large single digital numbers, a 30 second scrolling graph window, and Max/Min. It has some memory and some customizable features, as well as three touch screen buttons on the face of the gauge. The gauge is less than a half inch thick, so you can place it almost anywhere on the dash. I paired mine up with an IL motorsports gauge/cubby combo. I just couldnt give up the pocket. I have AFR and boost/vac wired in to my multi gauge.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great thread, I was just looking at revlimiters gauges last night, should be able to gather some ideas once I get a chance to run through this thread.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well I think this is the right place to show then:

I am in the process of changing my 99 gauge cluster once more:
from this (2012?) - with a Maxigauge inside the cluster and relocated little rev counter

I went to this (2015 I think) - with integrated Propsort boost gauge in the middle spot

to NOW "finally" this - with integrated CAN gauge for my MS3pro in the middle spot:

I was always craving for a very clean and simple look and I think, now I finally found what I was looking for.

There were some minor mods needed to the instrument cluster and to the gauge itself - but nothing serious..
Here are some videos of the gauge in action:

The gauge is from Germany and can be found here:
triChecked - Display für trijekt und megasquirt - alle Werte, alle Informationen, alle Features in einer Anzeige

Greets
Sven

161 - 180 of 197 Posts