ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres gotta be quite a few roadsters out there with them. I've only seen about 5 so far, theres gotta be more! Lets see some pictures! with wheel specs and tire size, thanks!

I'll post pix when I get mine mounted :mrgreen: when weather permits...can't wait to get them on!

I guess I'll post of a pic of the wheel I bought recently. drove 2 hrs and picked them up earlier today from a VW guy, he had them on a old skool rabbit.

wheel specs. are 15x8 +23 offset with 195/45/15 toyo t1r's

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he had them on his show car and only put 2000 easy miles on them.

As for the price... I got the tires for free! haha

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
front: 14x8.5 +6 rear: 15x9 +23. 195/45 Toyo T1-R front and rear. When did Konig come out with those? I know they make the 01 copy, didn't know they make those as well.
oh yeah..they came with these and the replica 01's at the same time..
they only have them at jlb for now..dont know when they will be comming out
in the other stores

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
front: 14x8.5 +6 rear: 15x9 +23. 195/45 Toyo T1-R front and rear. When did Konig come out with those? I know they make the 01 copy, didn't know they make those as well.
oh yeah..they came with these and the replica 01's at the same time..
they only have them at jlb for now..dont know when they will be comming out
in the other stores
what is jlb?
JLB Motorsports =D>

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/

·
Registered
98 Posts
the Konig 01 replica offset is really high and IMO wouldn't look good on a miata.

This replica, on teh other hand, looks better than the Konig copies..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Take off your 195's, roll your fenders and put on some 225/45/15's and you'll be cherry. I know because that's what I was just running. 15x8 23 offset SSR's with 225 RS-2's. Roll em and you'll have no rubbing!

Theres gotta be quite a few roadsters out there with them. I've only seen about 5 so far, theres gotta be more! Lets see some pictures! with wheel specs and tire size, thanks!

I'll post pix when I get mine mounted :mrgreen: when weather permits...can't wait to get them on!

I guess I'll post of a pic of the wheel I bought recently. drove 2 hrs and picked them up earlier today from a VW guy, he had them on a old skool rabbit.

wheel specs. are 15x8 +23 offset with 195/45/15 toyo t1r's

1 - 20 of 113 Posts