ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 months a go i picked up a miata. it was in pretty bad shape but, the motor seemed strong. i have to say, it was pretty embarrassing driving it home. it had bad paint/primer/spray paint. the top was disintegrated, all tires were different and it had 2 sets of different rims. hahaa. on the way home i almost flew off the car a couple times, even the smallest pothole would launch me into the air....cut stock springs FTL!

i joined this forum and others to learn ass much as i can, i enjoy the simplicity of this vehicle. i had my first track day ever last tuesday and man was it fun...

i enjoy all cars and have respect for the time and effort put into them...

here she is 2 months later with a couple upgrades

-xxr 527s
-falken 512s
-raceland coilovers
-1.8 brake upgrade
-tiny lightweight radiator
-short shifter
-custom exhaust (nothing fancy..)
- i gave her an even spray can paint job. lol

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

i have a budget for this car so you wont see me buying 2k wheels. i have a new top on the way and will be ordering a front sway bar, strut bar and endlinks this week...

im sure this will be a fun little car...it already is.

my DD is a tuned 335i with coilovers and bbs (pictured above).

previous cars include
- 00 civic
- two s13
- 04 6 speed A-spec TL
- 04 s2000
- 2010 genesis coupe R-spec

ill be at adams motor sport teack every tuesday (cant beat $20 a session). this is where ill get some experience before going to the bigger tracks. if anyone is local you should come down!

btw, wish i had bought an NB! dammit!:fp: (anyone wanna trade. hahaa)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Damn, just missed!

AIBTW!

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I installed a new top 2 days ago BUT, the car is up for trade (looking for an NB) or sale...

·
··
4,227 Posts
sidewaystocurb, take note that '99-00 NBs are more cramped than NAs and '01+s are even worse due to their seats. I'm 6'4 and its a very snug fit, any taller and I probably couldn't drive it.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts