ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just awaiting final conformation and I will post the details. Check this post for more info.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
interested for sure. will be watching this thread.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Interested!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im in for a set for sure! Ive been waiting for a while!

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
In. PM dliverance as well in case he misses this thread. Betting he'll jump into another GB.
Ouch Stoly, I only left the other skirt GB because I got a crappy set from chaser. As for the Adore/grinder nose, My Girlfriend replaced my busted GV lip with a touge run lip and I am obligated to keep it now.( I do hope you were being sarcastic and I'm not making an ass of myself here):woolery:

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
dliverance - I'm beyond confused my friend... I was being serious in reference to this thread... http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=38001. You and I were part of the very small group of people trying to get a second GB going. Since that was cancelled, I thought you'd be down for this one...

So, all that to say, free bump and get on the list!

EDIT: Oops. dliverance, no offense intended. Just reread the old closed thread and I hadn't remembered that you'd removed yourself from the list on the last attempt...

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
In for more info. Hurry up!

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
These side skirts are freakin' pimpstaticulous...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
ok, so i'm in on this also. don't know if they will work with the rest of my exterior setup, but i'll do what i can to make it work.

lets get the group buy to work this time.

now, just a few questions.
- are these designed for the miata or are they the crappy Chaser ones?
- also, what material are they?

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.