ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will try again.. For those who missed the 1st 2 rounds. Here is the 3rd. Ssipping available anywhere. Same situations and pricing as the last. Europe and Australia ships from the moulder. USA and Canada ship from my shop. Estimated completion time is BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER, roughly. I do stress roughly..

pricing is as follows:

COST AND BREAKDOWN

UNITED STATES(LOWER 48) $229 SHIPPED VIA FEDEX
CANADA $249 SHIPPED VIA USPS
NETHERLANDS $249 SHIPPED DIRECT FROM THE MOULDER
GERMANY $249 SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MOULDER
AUSTRALIA $279 SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MOULDER
**from another part of the world? contact me for a shipping quote..

**payment methods**
Paypal I will need your email address that you use paypal with so that I can send you an invoice.. It makes things easier to keep track of on my end.
Visa, Mastercard or Discover.. These payments will need to me made over the phone. 1-866-296-1100

As before. Add your name to the list and send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOU PAYPAL ADDRESS. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH PAYMENT.

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lets say I can deliver these to you guys: QUICKER AND CHEAPER. Who is interested in a group buy at a sub $200 mark. The more the lower. After I gauge some interest I will figure some pricing.. Add your self to the lilst and we will go from there. Please do not PM about payment. I am guaging interest!!!

·
retardedly functional
606 Posts
1. Anrandol
2. K.Ho (Sydney)
3.85z28
4. 94miarpack
5. freshjuicebox

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is there an option to buy them for a 2002 nb8b? Can't find any info on whether they will fit the nb8b model only the na? Would be keen to put my name on the list and buy them if they are made for nb8bs aswell :)

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These will not work for the NB. We are working on those.
Will be making an official group buy soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.