ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a GV front lip on a silver NB?

Actually any car with the same colored front lip might help me decide to go through with the GV lip and get it painted to match the car. I've seen a blue one on here that I like a lot much think it might look very different on a lighter colored car like silver, white, yellow.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
There are a few guys on here with a color matched lip. I can't remember any of their names, but I can tell you it looks good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why can't you use your imagination on something as simple as a lip? Or even browse through the NB picture threads, or the recent shots thread. I'm positive if you spent some time looking, you could find something similar.

Strong first post
I've looked through about 20-30 pages of the silver NB's discussion... Sorry, my imagination isn't working good enough to get a good idea which is why I posted this discussion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I really loved the blue and black GV color matched lips, unsure if it'd would near as good on a lighter color Miata.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
This is a member's car on here, not sure who. And this isn't the best angle of it but you can sorta get the idea.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot Morr, from that angle I prefer it on black, at least on a silver Miata. That's a '99/'00 tho and I'm '01, so that changes things a tiny bit.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Ah darn haha. Well you're kinda lucky then. I think the 99-00 GV lip is the least attractive of the GV lips.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, the '01+ NBA front bumpers flow with the GV Lip much better. Any photoshoppers? Deciding between GV and Mazdaspeed front lips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts