ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I've had a love afair with the Roadster for a long time now. In fact the only two car's I've ever owned have been a '88 MX-6 and my '01 MX-5. I remember right after I purchased my car I saw this wing on corksport dot com. But laughted at how expensive it was. I realize now that it was a JDM part. Could anyone give me an details on it? or any leads as to how I could get my hands on one. Or any other JDM Mazdaspeed parts for the NB8C

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
on another note, i have those wheels :mrgreen:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DANG! That is still not cheap! LOL, but I've got to have it. I'm starting to get into some higher speed racing and the tail of my car floats way to darn much. However, its also my daily driver (for now) so I don't want it to look super terrible. I have some questions about ordering from oversea's sites. Do most sites ship internationally? What is the usual cost of something coming from Japan. I realize its probably all relative to size, but say I was to get this wing from japan...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Corksport can proabaly still get the wing if you live in the USA??? Your location isnt filled out in your profile yet. ;)

PhatMiata

·
4,438 Posts
There's this one...

Found it at http://www.donutz.co.uk/
Click on Body Styling
Joe has this OEM JDM wing at the shop and slightly damaged by UPS....he never sold it again. I am sure you can make him an offer for it - maybe $150 and it is yours? It is super easy to fix and simply craked at the two bases. I still cannot believe someone has not grabbed this thing yet...maybe it is because it is hidden in the back of the warehouse. I believe it is 99 Emerald green. Call him and ask: 888.551.0025

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I appreciate it, I'll give him a call tomorrow if I get a chance. Unfortunatly I was in a car accident on Saturday, and my car is in the shop getting repainted and a bit of body work done. I've been looking for ways to get it returned to me in better condition than it left. I already have the factory front air dam being added and many of my parking lot dents will be removed, but if I could add this JDM wing to the mix... it would make the month wait to get the car back very worth it. I'll post pics of the accident, I had a Volvo S90 (driven by a 17 y/o girl) run a turning light on me.... Yeah.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts