ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a six-speed transmission that came off an NB 99-00 JDM motor with just 45,000 miles on it. Shift feel is real nice and precise, including reverse.

$850 OBO. Pickup in Los Angeles preferred, but WILL DELIVER FOR FREE ANYWHERE IN LA/ORANGE COUNTY. (San Diego County, I'll meet you halfway.)

Also selling a JDM 4-into-2 header that came off the same 45k-mile engine. $150 shipped, firm.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Why so much for the transmission? Am I missing somthing?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Same trans as us...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just going by what 6-speeds have been selling on eBay for. Make me an offer.

TAKUMI SPILLED HIS OWN SEED UPON THESE GLORIOUS KAWAII SYNCHROS

·
Registered
858 Posts
Right eBay has very correct prices on what they go for... At most these will go for $800 if you sit on them long enough & wait for someone who needs one. How can your word be trusted that the transmission has 45k on it including that its JDM?

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Hot damn...$1500 for a 6 speed? Even MSM 6 speeds don't even reach that price range...

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
I'm selling mine for half this.

BRB, adjusting my price

edit: now I'm selling it for 2/3 of this :D

edit2: im not thread shitting. mine has more miles and the price reflects that :D :D

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
If it means anything, the part numbers for the MSM gears are different than those of a regular 6-speed. When I had my MSM, a couple guys tried to tell me that all 6-speeds were shot peened. But who knows really other than Mazda. It's not like you can tell just by looking at it.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
well if the part #s are different, there must be some sort of difference.....but there's no way to confirm that it's shot peening that the difference lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts