ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Do any of you know of any slammed friendly alignment racks near Puyallup, WA, or shops that typically have slammed friendly alignment racks? Les Schwab? Discount Tire? Sears?

I'm looking for a shop that will do the alignment to my specifications that has a rack that my car will actually be able to get onto.

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright then 2x4's it is. I've done alignments on my own Miatas before but I no longer have access to an alignment rack since I moved out of Cali sooooo yeah. It's kind of hard having to sit and watch someone do work on your car that you could be doing yourself if they would let you use their equipment.

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent him a PM. Anyone can do a "good" alignment as long as they are capable of turning their wrench to my specifications.

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slammed.. Does this mean no more track time? You're maybe 6 hours from one of the BEST tracks on the west coast now. :(
Which track do you speak of?

And no monies for track days right now, I'll get a proper suspension setup to put on next summer for the track.

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Isn't that track fairly new? I forgot all about it!
3 ish years maybe. It's a must drive. Folks come down from Canada and up from Cal for just one day. I've personally heard, "ORP > Laguna".

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had mine done at kimbals autobody on Pacific ave when I had the car. there rack is in ground.
Just got my alignment done by Don at Kimball's today, I'd definitely recommend them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts