ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since i dropped my 00' miata on its nuts... i noticed any time my front bumper scrapes going up or coming from an incline on the passenger side... the dome light comes on?? hah

was first of all wondering if anyone had any idea why this is happening or if it happens to anyone else.. i havent really bothered looking into it and decided to post.

and also maybe start this post with any odd things your car does since you have modded it??

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would asume due to massiv chassis flex. Flip the switch so the light doesn't come on if you open the door and check if it still does it. Or when it comes on run outside and check the gap of the door.

Well, ever since I dropped mine my front lips seem to be disappearing...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ever since I slammed my car everyone seems to be starring at me. Does that count.

·
Registered
945 Posts
It's the door light "popper" button in the jam. The door or chassis is flexing so the button pushes out.

I had a VW: When you accelerated, the radio got louder (no, it wasn't one of fancy ones that was supposed to)
1989 Camaro: Close the drivers door and the passenger door would open (latches were perfect)
Also a MK2 VW that would drain its own oil whenever it felt it was necessary.. that wasnt funny

My salmmed SRT-4 acted like a drunk teenager after modifying it. It took the mods well but everything else in the car had issues..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts