ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw both cars in the carytown/downtownish area of Richmond tonight around 2am.
Was walking from the bottom up to Cary town and saw a TI MSM, soft top, looked like aftermarket wheels, and I could hear a BPV and axleback exhaust on it. Was pretty damn clean.

Also spotted a slammed NA on black diamond racing steelies parked on the street. Sounded like a bumpin party was goin on inside or something haha
But pretty sweet car, I dig it. Has a I love my ? (some dog breed I assume) sticker on the back window, and assorted stickers on the front.

I know both of y'all are on this site haha hit me up or something, I'm apart of a tiny car club that gathers occasionally and we have a few other miatas in our ranks, always looking for more chill people to kick it with. Seems like the car scene in Richmond is dwindling unfortunately and we're trying to prevent that, so we have small meets and such. So if you see this reply or send a pm or somethin!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I also don't know who he is but I see the white Miata on the 15X8 steelies parked down my street where W Cary meets Lombardy about everyday. I haven't seen him on here though. You guys also go to VCU?

·
Registered
90 Posts
No, sadly I haven't. Doesn't a group meet at a Starbucks on Fridays? I work about every Friday so never been able to make it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts