ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to get the sleepy eye conversions? not just cutting the wire and tapping the button (i do that now) but like actual ones like the ones on this arios roadster.

haha, new to this board and i tried searching around for it using the search fuction but couldnt find any threads on it.

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
the arios lights are done by a company called active, those are atually low pros. they have been discontinued for many years now and i have seen them hit $1000+ on yahoo japan auctions...if you want a pair you need to get in line because there are a ton of people who want these lights. i think your best bet would be to buy some moss low pros since that is about the only affordable option currently.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol damn, i think i'll try to get the moss ones then and then fabricate the lense cover thing to make it look like those active lights..

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There are several ways to change how high your factory headlamps pop-up. You could fabricate an interupter circuit or purchase one from Pivot. Alternatively, you could fabricate a new linkage that changes the motion ratio.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Active lights use oem Honda NSX projector headlamps? I think that's one reason they're so expensive. You could achieve almost the same look for a fraction of the cost with a Pivot controller, a pair of aftermarket rectangular lamps with H4 bulbs, and some simple bracketry.

There are literally hundreds of places that sell this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts