ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
minime,
The two black plastic/rubber conical washers should come attached to the stalks with the corresponding screws. If the washers aren't there, let me know. I'll get a new set of the washers sent out to you.
No washers and there are no screws attached to the stalks, only screws in the baggie - I sent you an email about it - can you also send me the screws in case those are missing too?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
leatherface24,
Sent you a PM.

minime,
I dropped off an envelope containing 2 new plastic washers and 2 new stainless steel screws in the mailbox this morning. Let me know when you get it, thanks!

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Thanks Jeff!!!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Jeff,

Your attention to customer service is top notch!

Thanks for being a great sponsor!

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Jeff, thanks a lot for shipping me the missing bolts/washers! Once I get them installed I will post up some pics...

·
Registered
448 Posts
How much would shipping on these be to Norway?
Also, how do they compare to stock visually?
(Are these "wider" so I can see more of whats happening behind and on the side of my car?
I really feel it`s a big blindspot due to the softtop.

-n

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
nope-mx5,
Shipping to you will be $44 USD. USPS Express Mail International.

Compared to stock, these will show more of what's happening behind and on the side of your car. It will reduce your blind spots.

However, because these have smaller surface area than the stock mirrors, the overall image will also be smaller. So you may or may not be able to identify what you see.

You may need to get used to the wide-angle reflection. I had to get used to them myself, but once I got used to them, I found I didn't have to move my head forward and back, or side-to-side as much as I had to with the stock mirrors.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts