ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got in my new seats today (bride reps from batlground) and they came with universal sliders. Only problem is there were no instructions and I just can't seem to figure it out. Plus I don't want to mount my seat in an unsafe way.

Anyone put together a set of universal sliders or these actually look a lot like the bride sliders as well

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumppppp!!! I got the brackets to mount on the sliders and I now need help figuring out how to mount the sliders to the floor. Any input would be appreciated

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Good luck mounting them to the Miata floor humps. You'll either need to cut them out then mount directly to the floor, order specific lower brackets (such as Bride's) to mount your sliders on or have a bracket/side mount custom made to hardmount the seat in.

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are the sliders I have

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck mounting them to the Miata floor humps. You'll either need to cut them out then mount directly to the floor, order specific lower brackets (such as Bride's) to mount your sliders on or have a bracket/side mount custom made to hardmount the seat in.
I have a set of brackets that could work with my oem sliders I'd just need to drill a hole in between the two holes alread in each bracket.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
You may find it sits you up too high. Good luck. Custom or bust.

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I ended up custom fabing my own brackets to bolt to the oem sliders and decided to give up on using the universal ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts