ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way home from downtown charlotte i spotted a silver what seemed to look like an NB with blue headlights, roll bar and a nice loud exhaust. tops was down, windows up. time was about 10:30PM.

when i saw him he was getting sideways/hauling ass and pulling out of one of the mall entrances near a petro express gas station. i was traveling the opposite way thinking about catching up but decided to hit the curvy roads nearby.

who is this? i'd like to meet up with more charlotte people!

·
Registered
87 Posts
This was almost definately me :D I always get sideways leaving mills area. the cops don't even bother you!

hit me up with a pm i would like to meet some more owners!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hmm looks like there are alot of folks in charlotte poping up...this should be fun when i come back

I miss charlotte :(

but then again...I get to look and hangout with hotter chicks...yes brad, HOTTER!!!! than Sauna...LOL

·
CR.net Supporter
207 Posts
i have silver nb but i painted stock wheels to black with gold calipers and double diaganol roll bar and big ass splitter up front honk like a mad man if you ever see me. i also know of some really good twisties around mooresville area if anybody ever wants to meet up.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've been seeing another silver NB with rollbar around....has dark, almost black meshie-type wheels with a lip, look to be like friggin' 17's
I think this guy lives on campus, I see him parked there all the time and actually passed him last night by the athletic fields on my way to witherspoon. (btw he waved back so maybe he is cool?) lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts