ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some clear turn signal lenses and installed. Not a good pic for checking out the lights but I like the way it looked when I opened the garage door.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Last time I looked (which I admit was about a year ago) there was nada. Zilch. Bupkis.

W00t!

[Edit: 72.00 for lights?! Ouuuch. I think I need to pass for now!]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got them on Ebay from Acemotors, $49.95. Received them in 4 days =D> Once it stops raining here I'll take some better pics. I think it really cleaned up the look of the front end.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Last time I looked (which I admit was about a year ago) there was nada. Zilch. Bupkis.

W00t!

Hahhaha when they 1st hit the market a few years back, they were selling for $170 per set, id say that $72 price aint too bad for an OEM quality piece!!

Im PhatMiata, and i approve this message.

Phatty :mrgreen:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

W00t!

Hahhaha when they 1st hit the market a few years back, they were selling for $170 per set, id say that $72 price aint too bad for an OEM quality piece!!

Im PhatMiata, and i approve this message.

Phatty :mrgreen:
See, and I would have sworn i'd seen one set a couple/three years ago, but everyone told me I was insane and that no such thing existed! (and of course by "Everyone", i mean 2 guys at that other place.)

Meh, i've wanted a set long enough, perhaps I should just pony up the $$.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts