ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what the title says. I've looked and looked and looked, search countless hours on here and google but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. So I figured I'd get input from others. :roll:

Does ANYBODY sell just the canister/muffler part of the NA version of the greddy/topspeed or just something very similiar to it? I figured since I can't find anywhere that sells the axleback for the NA version of the greddy/topspeed exhaust, that I would just buy a universal canister/muffler and tip similiar to it and just custom piping for the rest. BUT all the universal canisters/mufflers I am finding are big(long) with a shorter tip. I can't seem to find any to match the NA version with the smaller canister/muffler and longer tip. Help?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Put it short. Anybody know of a universal muffler (2.5'' or 3'') that is short in length but has a long tip such as a TopSpeed or RSR exhaust.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Look at the Blox version a fellow member put on his 99 I believe. It is a small universal canister, and the added bonus, you can have as big of a tip as you like :)

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I already recommended it to him. He's looking for something........more N1 style but short enough to get the angle he wants under the bumper

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Seth, since I know you're probably tired of my ranting lol. Yeah, I guess I could look into the blox racing one.... um.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts