ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Couple of us local guys got together at Mr. Woolery's garage to work on the car. I got my camera so I took a couple pics of Paul's car. The shots didn't come out that great. We shot it around noon, so the lighting was really harsh. We'll do a full shoot soon with a good location and lighting. Hope you guys don't mind the pics.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
beautiful as always...

What camera are you using? The photos are coming out great.... I don't see any 'harshness' at all.

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
"The shots didn't come out that great. We shot it around noon, so the lighting was really harsh. We'll do a full shoot soon with a good location and lighting. Hope you guys don't mind the pics. "

[sarcasm]Yeah, those pictures suck. Go back and do it again.[/sarcasm] Seriously?!? Man your pictures are the best I've ever seen on the web, every single one of them!!
I only wish I didn't live so far away (in Canada) and you could beautify my Eunos :p

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Wow.
Thats all I can say. I love it!!!
My car needs to look similar to that...but with Diamond Racing wheels and a slightly different exhaust.

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Looks great.. but doesn't having an ignition setup like that make it SUPER easy for someone to steal it? That would be like me leaving the keys to my car in the ignition when I park it.

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts