1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep, got one myself.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Your going to paint over the starlight blue? That's blasphemous!

·
Registered
226 Posts
the day after i got it, drove it a few times then snow. sitting patiently for spring now.
73k miles,unknown coilovers( look like older v-max), sways, brainstorm low pro headlights, put my silverstone hardtop and wheels on it. piecing together a turbo setup now.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Don't have any pictures handy but I fall into this group as well. 198k miles, pretty solid. Nothing is perfect, but nothing is in need of emergency replacement (anymore). I have no clearcoat on any surface that faces upward.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
I have one. Mine looks like crap though, past owner didn't give it a fair treatment. Seriously needs a new paint job. I'll post pictures as soon as I get some of the car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just picked one up. It is my third Miata. Sold other two due to military moves. Im keeping this one though. Needs some work to bring back its luster but a great ride for now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
After a bath

·
Registered
290 Posts

Getting rid of most of the M-badged stuff soon anyway. Carpets, gauges, seats will all be gone. Only thing I think I'm going to keep is the sill plates and the outer badging. Not because I don't like it, but because I'm looking to make it my own.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts