ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need this gone so I can start my real miata project! The neighbors are complaining about how many parking spots my vehicles take up. LOL
For this reason I am flexible on price and need it gone this weekend.

located in Pomona, CA 91766

Selling my 1995 5spd white mazda miata

SOLD

text me at (808) 56 one- 820 six

White exterior has normal wear and tear but overall in good shape
tan interior is in great condition
Clean title
Engine just replaced and has 70k miles
Chasis has 150k miles
power steering
ABS equipped
aftermarket sony stereo and speakers
NGK wires

Just did a tune up:
New NGK spark plugs
transmission flush and refilled
clutch and brake fluid replaced
engine oil and filter changed
Differential flushed and replaced

The bad:
Registration was not payed for last year, I checked the VIN on the DMV and it was only $144 in back registration. (Will show proof when you check out the car)
The Car failed smog (The catalytic converter most likely needs to be replaced). I have one with 70k miles (same one from engine) I can include with sale.
Tan soft top is in great condition but the window has a tear (you can glue in a new window with a DIY right up or have it replaced professionally)

Other than that the car drives great and has no leaks or overheat or check engine lights. I just dont have the time to replace or fix the oxygen sensor and I don't need another car so I am selling to clear up space.
I am flexible on price for this reason and want it gone by the end of this week so shoot me your offer.

text me at (808)56 one- 820 six

:phillyb: please no thread craping. thanks! :phillyb:

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Imma let you sell yo car but let me say one thing.

**** california.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
i would love to get the car since any car i own is smog exempt and dont have to pay registration fees, but i need an automatic for the wife. ughh

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ditto on hating Cali. Some idiot would sell this for $5k in the Northeast.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ditto on hating Cali. Some idiot would sell this for $5k in the Northeast.
I hate cali for having smog. Modding a car would be so much easier without it, especially turbo. And now they have random smog check points like DUI check points where the check your for cat converter and carb EO stickers (so i've been told). LOL.

I've gotten a few 2k offers...
FIRST $2300 takes it

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
I'm interested for my buddy, I'll ask him. :D

... I should just buy this and swap all my **** on it. I've always wanted a white NA!

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm interested for my buddy, I'll ask him. :D

... I should just buy this and swap all my **** on it. I've always wanted a white NA!

Just let me know.

what the..ffffffffffff thats DIRTY CHEAP! I hope you didnt post this well drunk
I might have been a little tipsy..

But seriously I wish I had the time to fix everything and sell it for what its worth but my neighbors send the cops over to complain about my miatas taking all the street parking. I just need this gone so I can finally work on my new miata project that needs alot of work.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Im not aware of a law limiting how many cars you can own in california. They can harass you, but I don't think they can legally make you do something (unless you park it illegally or something).

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry if i missed it, but what part of cali? zip code
Sorry. Pomona 91766.

Im not aware of a law limiting how many cars you can own in california. They can harass you, but I don't think they can legally make you do something (unless you park it illegally or something).
They can't but my bext project is broken so I can't smog it yet and tags are out of date so I can get a ticket for that. Legally your can be towed if it has not moved in 72 hours. They really can't do much but I am also taking up parking stalls from my roommates and they are getting a little annoyed too. Lol.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im military, abd would register it back home where there is no smog or emissions bullshit. And registering a vehicle in my state there are no "back-fees" or any of that **** either. Just the $30 to register it yearly.
I wish I had california had laws more like your home state.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I hate cali for having smog. Modding a car would be so much easier without it, especially turbo. And now they have random smog check points like DUI check points where the check your for cat converter and carb EO stickers (so i've been told). LOL.

I've gotten a few 2k offers...
FIRST $2300 takes it

I've been told those smog stops are optional, but I don't know any details, just hearsay.

P.s. just bought some parts from this guy today good seller, extremely legit.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
what the..ffffffffffff thats DIRTY CHEAP! I hope you didnt post this well drunk

i dont know why this statement has become the way of the market as of late. a miata in absolute mint isnt worth much over $3k as a vehicle in general unless its a BRG, LE, merlot or sunburst yellow, even then maybe 4-5k max?

when i bought my clean fully loaded 96 montego with spec wheels and exhaust off an adult seller, i paid 3600 which was absurdly expensive back in 2010 when i was on GI payroll. but i was impatient and picky. now the economy blows hardcore and nobody is buying anything... this should be the standard clean running miata price lol.

anyway, GLWS! my roomate just got one for about that price, i'm sure it will sell very soon!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts