ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna do a custom 3 inch exhaust setup using mandrel bent piping. Can anyone recommend me a place to go in the Corona, Riverside.. area..or even L.A....anywhere around that area. Hopefully, this place has some knowledgeable and NICE people... that won't mind me goin in the shop and discussing what i want and watchin them work on my car.....etc... Thanx!!

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
awesome!

when i lived in michigan, i had a custom exhaust made for my turbo. all 2.5" stainless mandrel bent with compnents i selected from mail order (summit racing). i bought a 3" bullet muffler (2.5" in/out), a 2.5" "'U" bend, 14" stainless turbo muffler (i believe dynomax, stainless) and a 3.5" polished stainless tip. the shop i went to specialized in hot rods, but they were pretty cool and liked the idea of doing a car outside their norm. iirc, the total for EVERYTHING was about $375 with $90 being the part the shop did. the welds were awesome and so was the sound.

i sold it to someone i knew when i sold the turbo off. he loves it and still gets a lot of positive comments about it. the fact that it only bolted on in one place (after the cat/test pipe) was awesome (less chance for leaks). they were able to compensate for the car being lowered and nothing ever hit the car or bumper.

i think custom is THE way to go.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw are you the one w/ the msm, ohlins, zeals ... etc. met you last time at kinod
Yea, thats me. Are u the one that was w/ your bf or ur friend or wutever...and sat in my car and asked bout my shiftknob? haha. Yea, i remember asking people their s/n on here, but they tell me and it's not like i understood..haha. all good tho!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts