ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean WE did :)
I got on the DMV site, and for the first time in 3 years "HER MX-5" and "HIS MX-5" were available. I immediately told my boyfriend we needed to jump on them. Didn't take long before we got back on to order them and they were gone :(

So instead, we got "MX5-HIS" and "MX5-HERS" I have to gush because it'll be completely cute driving beside each other :p

And today i broke down and tore out all of my pink kitty fabric from the miata. Not sure if anyone remembered what it looked like, but i wanted a change. So now it looks like a dudes car :/ I guess the plates will make it somewhat girly again.

Oh, and i'm paying off my car Thursday morning. I will be 100% completely debt free :):):) I was pissed to have to finance a Miata, but i had to to get out of my last car :(

Ok enough of the updates :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
for now. not even a couple hours after i took it down i was at the store looking at different fabric haha :)
LOL what kind of fabric did you have?? I did it a couple of times to my old 240FB.

I want to do the headliner of my 240coupe now, but we'll have to see what the boyfriend wants too...I don't think I could get away with HK<3 with him driving the car too.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My boyfriend doesn't mind riding around, but i heara about it at the end of the day after he drives it.

He got pulled in my miata when he first learned manual in it.. the cop was worried he was a little on the fruity side :)

I like the HK! How did you get yours to stick?

·
Registered
109 Posts
My boyfriend doesn't mind riding around, but i heara about it at the end of the day after he drives it.

He got pulled in my miata when he first learned manual in it.. the cop was worried he was a little on the fruity side :)

I like the HK! How did you get yours to stick?
An adhesive spray, super easy, probably can do it to the miata no problem, I'm not sure how the interiors are in the NAs (?? right right lol learning) but the NB has no cloth so you can cut to size and then adhesive spray the material and then the door and it sticks. I had it on for months. You can buy a 3M spray at home depot that's for headliners and that will be tougher than most adhesive sprays...but removing might be harder for it, I'm going to try it with my coupe.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i asked because i figured you did it the same way i did... and i was right :) the current owner of my previous owner took the fabric off my old miata and got the glue off with pb blaster.

i never thought i'd find another girl, my age, and into the stuff i am, haha.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i asked because i figured you did it the same way i did... and i was right :) the current owner of my previous owner took the fabric off my old miata and got the glue off with pb blaster.

i never thought i'd find another girl, my age, and into the stuff i am, haha.
Just gotta know where to find them, I've been around for years but this is my first mia-ta. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts