ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Dominic but most the time just go by Dom. I am currently stationed in DC in the Air Force. Ive been in the car scene for about 8 years now. I have a long list of cars.. but to name a few in the past 5 years are

Tiburon
350z
ae86 sr5
fc rx7
and now my 1991 Mazda Miata. .... I will have to say this is the funnest car I have ever driven. I bought this car from a buddy last week for $1000. He bought it for the same amount but he just pulled the roll bar out of it. It came with some rear end damage but its slowly coming together with me working on it all week. Ill post some pics here.. but I am going to make a rebuild thread.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
What's up Dom? Welcome to our forum, thanks for introducing yourself and thank you for serving our country! That's quite an "owwie" on the back but it looks fix-able. I look forward to reading your build thread!

Take care,
Chris

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O yes it is fixable!

from

to

to .....

WAIT FOR IT

Did it all myself :) I bent out the ...well bent in part with my ratchet lol

·
Registered
747 Posts
That car looks like more than you can afford, pal. Welcome!

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Narc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like this car is slightly more of a head ache than expected ... need to pull the rear main seal ... might as well change out the cas seal also ... clutch is good soo no need for that... ****.. gotta drain that ****...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looks like this car is slightly more of a head ache than expected ... need to pull the rear main seal ... might as well change out the cas seal also ... clutch is good soo no need for that... ****.. gotta drain that ****...
ur in there get a new disk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts