ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im rebuilding this civic (to be a DD, its also at my parents house) and on my way home (Which is the windest back road available) I see a cute and cuddley little deer in a cotton field. I have just exited a turn and am doing about 70ish when I see him. I jump over into the other lane so I can avoid spooking him (if possible). He Darts out in front of me, I try to brake and turn back to the right (remember drive where he is and he wont be there when you get there), and apperantly I do not have enough time to make enough of a turn.

I taged the deers left hip, luckily I had slowed to about 30ish at the point of contact (thank you HAWK). From what it looks like I will definately need a new hood, maybe a new fender, bumper, turn signal intake, and it will have to be put on a frame puller.

After all is said and done I still wanna go find that cute cuddly deer and cut his cute cuddly little head off with a dull swiss army knife and mount it on my wall just I can call it names everytime I walk by.

here is the damage:

P.S. I walked away from it, just pride and feelings hurt.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I hate deer too... if that helps any. Glad to hear your ok tho. my worst nightmare is hitting a deer at speed in a miata... *shudders*

-Jeremy

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it will be fixed (I love my roadster) it just wont be fixed for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts