ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what the car looked like when i bought it. the inside was so gross....i even found food under the crapet. HOW THE HELL DOES FOOD GET THERE??

this is what it looks like now......

and this is what is going in it next week....

[/url]

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Removing the top was the worst job I could possibly imagine on a Miata. Good luck with all that.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ohh yeah just for kicks i put the driver seat in the car and drove it to the scrap yard to weigh it and it came to 1956 pounds. i gotta get some new wheels and that should take off about 25 pounds.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks great Noah! You should leave the dash as it is :D

Removing the top was the worst job I could possibly imagine on a Miata. Good luck with all that.
I wouldn't say it's the worst job. It took a mechanically impaired individual like myself about 30 minutes my first try. Now an auto to manual conversion on my buddy's 94 was quite a wild weekend.

·
Registered
971 Posts

·
Supporting Member
46 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Changing the Robbins top on my Miata was terrible, I don't know how you could say otherwise. If I ever had to do it again I could do it in a few hours, but I NEVER want to do it again.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol you should have seen the used razors and roll of dental floss i pulled out of the trunk....man it was nasty.

and the tools i have pulled out of the engine bay!!!

5/8 socket
3/4 wrench
screw driver

and the car came with a half a can of coke....yummm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts