ClubRoadster.net banner

So I hydrodipped my hardtop!

7K views 52 replies 28 participants last post by  TanukiAttack 
#1 · (Edited)
After having my work wheels dipped a little over a year ago, and really liking the results, I decided to partner with the shop that did them for me (hydrographics solutions, www.justdipit.net) to do something a little more outside of the box!

See less See more
#32 ·
I hope discourage... as far as I know it's the only one in the country, so it would be hard to sell without ruining...
It's mounted with brackets and not latches, so hopefully that would deter thieves as well.

#35 · (Edited)
Looks awesome! :icon_cheers:

P.S.- I finally gave up on photobucket and went to flickr last week....it runs smoother/faster(reason why I gave up on photobucket) but was use to photobuckets format and prefered its format.

#45 ·
I don't have any progress photos unfortunately :( I know that they had trouble the first time that they dipped it because if the size of the top, but they adjusted the process and made it work! Being the guinea pig is exciting :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.