ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so once again i a'm requesting help from my fellow club roadsters. So earlier this weekend i decided to customize my interior so i had to pull the dash out in order to accomplish my goals. i followed the steps from http://www.miata.net/garage/DashRmv_89_93.pdf perfectly but once i put everything back on my car wouldnt start and my interior lights didnt work. I assuming maybe i messed up some where but i was hoping there was someone out there who is good with wiring who could help me out today, I'm trying to get my car running again by tomorrow afternoon at the latest or else i'm screwed :fp:. If you are able to help lunch/dinner on me :hello kitty:

P.S. i wont be by my comp. so it will be quicker to call or text me 714-394-7711

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
the huge fat harness on the left of (and attached to) the steering column near the steering wheel. make sure its fully clicked in. mine came alittle loose and resulted in my car not starting when i removed my dash. if that doesnt work then good luck

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i was never able to get my window fixed and now i have a new problem. My headunit doesnt seem to be getting power i was wondering if anyone was free and knew how to do the wiring to get it working again. Your help would be greatly appreciated

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
I had to cut my radio harness cause my new dash was missing it. It worked fine for me just by matching the colors and electrical taping them together.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts