ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
through the mountain's of north Georgia, about 350 miles round trip. I'm glad we started early since it ened up being the hottest day of the year so far, 97deg. So after ditching LagunaRoadster (sorry dude) we headed up the road.

We eneded up having a clear run all the way from Blue Ridge to Dahlonega, not a single car in front of us, this has never happend. Jut as we turned on 19/129 the po-po showed up. This fine example of law enforecement drove 20 mph in a 45 in front of us for miles before he turned off. Yeh, I think he was being a jerk.

So after the 5.0 got outa the way it was clear sailing again.

Lee, an m.netter, joined me for the drive. He was in a NC and while it's a very nice car, I love my NA. It's fun to just walk away from them in the twisties...

This is where I will put a gratuitous pic of us at one of the many overlooks.

So anyway, the drive was excellent and we were headed back to town just as the roads were getting busy with sport bikers, cruisers and grandmas. I stopped in Ellijay for some lunch and quick photo of this thing.

Too bad it wasn't full of cold water and hooters chicks. That would have been refreshing!

Ya'll try to make the next one, ya'hear!

·
Registered
576 Posts
i like thos mountain roads betters, ares are just drop off, at least you know what your gonna hit, instead of wondering how far your going to fall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts