ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get that new little bracket for the JRSC that keeps the bypass from wollowing out, and i got side tracked. I had recently been wanting to get new gauge faces, but i didnt want white... i actually didnt know what i wanted. But there, sitting on a display, were GREEN gauges from a UK company. I asked Joe how many he had sold......1 other set. So here i go again with hard to find stuff lol, i think. Anyway, the instructions were making the swap look hard...turning the car on and running it, marking the spots etc... So i did it myself and founf out that the oil, temp and fuel gauges will always go to the "off" position when let go for a min, so i skipped a few steps from the instructions and it works!!

Anyway, so now i have green gauges... lookie lookie!!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
cool what do they look like at night?

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
green??? lol... they are very green... well, the numbers are. The rest looks black at night

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh im not :D

BTW, yeah, i had to reset the gauges with the car running. It is INCREDABLY EASY to access the gauges on the NBs, much more so then i though ti would be.

thanks for the comlpiments... anyone else have green gauges??

Now to find green plug wires....

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rings look good :) I also like the painted needles!

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
sweet. my buddy has red ones in his NA, they look really neat when your looking in the car from outside so you can see the paint too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts