ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm cleaning my car getting ready for the BIG Tampa vs Orlando meet, and as I'm cleaning the underside of the hood I see some faint writing in permanent ink. It says:
Always inspired
T. Matano
5-7-99
How cool is that! Tom Matano signed my hood!
I've had this car for almost 2 years and have never noticed it!

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
thats pretty sweet, my cousins is signed by Norman Garret. On a side note, why would he care if we knew it was him, if he is on this forum

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
That's awesome. I never knew who he was until now, but after reading about him he seems like great evidence to prove my point -

This is the reason Mazda succeeds in producing the right sports cars at the right time, with a community of people who follow the cars years after they are out of production. I really don't think any other company is as passionate about their vehicles as Mazda is.

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
That's awesome. I never knew who he was until now, but after reading about him he seems like great evidence to prove my point -

This is the reason Mazda succeeds in producing the right sports cars at the right time, with a community of people who follow the cars years after they are out of production. I really don't think any other company is as passionate about their vehicles as Mazda is.

uhh i duno about that, i think toyota has a pretty strong crowd too, they do have a toyota fest once a year. i'm more of a toyota head before a mazda one, i did have two rwd corollas before my miata

but anyways, cool stuff, i wouldnt know who tom matano is without reading that link

1 - 15 of 15 Posts