ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and this is how it ended. begin discussion on how funny this was for me to see at the end of my night.

dumped son!

both of our cars did fairly well holding up to the abuse, minus the tire ben went through. the NB was quite soft in corners. time to lower it and add some sway bars to get rid of the stupid amount of body roll.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
WTF!!! Damn my lazy ass for not coming out!!!! :evil:

Those were my rims/tires too :cry:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
DAMN you're fast on that **** for once, brad. Nick, should've come dude, had a blast!

Good thing I've got some almost new ES100's sitting in the storage area!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I hope this was at an event...
Sure was! It was the "Official Bored Thursday Night at Knight's Stadium Twin Unsynchronized Drift Event"

Actually, the parking lot is used for many local autocrosses, so it's *kinda* kosher. And please don't start with the 'event' crap.....this is Charlotte in the middle of friggin' January....there are no events.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sure was! It was the "Official Bored Thursday Night at Knight's Stadium Twin Unsynchronized Drift Event"

Actually, the parking lot is used for many local autocrosses, so it's *kinda* kosher. And please don't start with the 'event' crap.....this is Charlotte in the middle of friggin' January....there are no events.

Myrtle Beach has an event Saturday
There's an event in Greenvile Feb 3rd
There's a private day in Atlanta Feb 24th.

Yea, who needs crap events. We're just wasting our time. I start this "event crap" because I care about drifting. Have fun on the streets....

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yea, who needs crap events. We're just wasting our time. I start this "event crap" because I care about drifting. Have fun on the streets....
thank you for your input, however were not delinquints out tearing up the "streets". i dont have the time or money to go to organized events just to practice my love of driving. i wish i could though. ill do it in a place that is safe and away from others, such as the lot i went to. its my own fault if i get in trouble. atleast this "unofficial" event didnt happen at several intersections along a busy road. thats stupidity.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Im apart of the 'no money to compete at events so I end up at empty parking lot' club too. If there was a better place to go for a little money I would, but there is not.

and Marty......I bet at one time you were in the club too :D

Seems like there are more and more requirements every season around here, meaning more and more costs. It sucks :(

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

When did I say you're wasting your time with events....? I'd love to go to events. However, there wasn't one last night, and guess what, last night I felt like drifting. Myrtle Beach is over 3 hours away. I'm going to the one in Greenville. Atlanta is almost 4 hours away. I might go to the ones in Myrtle or Atlanta, but more than likely not because of the distance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts