sean: dunno!
sean: i just got home and im banned
sean: i started a thread, that was supposed to be a goof
linh: what thread
sean: and it says, post two pictures that describe how you feel about CR.net
sean: and i posted the del taco logo and hard gay
sean: and i get home...the thread is deleted
sean: and im banned
sean: no warning, no nothing, and nobody even knows i got banned-my thread isnt even there and all the threads i started are gone
linh: im going to post the aim convo
sean: k thanks

What's the fuss about? No warnings, no nothing? Just straight up banded like Bill Wilner? Do not close this thread, this is an open discussion about banning policies. Can't some of you mods take a joke? Del Taco and Hard Gay have no correlation together but just for pure comical relief.

No joke guys, stop being M.net and start being the "alternative"

·
3,542 Posts
Yeah a thread in Nuts and Bolts with pics of "hard gay" with the caption " moderators regulating" is really really funny.

Shame really, Sean Jay didn't really seem to be a bad kid (there are worse). As Tim told him via PM, perhaps a well thought out reply from him (via PM) would help his cause. A thread full of blind bitchin about the mods' unfair actions without knowing what the offensive post was would not help him one bit.

PS CrimsonMX5, "eat a ****" is not an acceptable response, please edit it soon. Thank you.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tim you're gay just admit it.

Bill didn't want to give it up to you so you banned him, sell this shiz to someone else and go on to miata.net

KTHX

one of the reasons i didn't buy another miata, cause places like this that are hella ghey.

PS Eat a **** greg

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Just for the record- this is the thread that caused Tim to ban Sean Jay:

I will start- i think ClubRoadster is...

^moderator regulating!
It wasn't the 'hardo gay' picture. It was the caption that crossed the line. You know, we moderators spend a lot of time fighting spambots, debating policies, smoothing feathers, trying to move threads along by adding positive comments, etc, etc. That's why it hurts when somebody out of the blue slams us like that.

I also echo what Greg said- Sean Jay has never had any issues on this forum and he's always had a good attitude. That's why it's unfortunate that he ended up being the one that got made an example out of.

Normally I would say something sarcastic and smarmy at this point. But tonight I can't even manage that. I'm pretty sad that it has come down to this.[/img]

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts

I will start- i think ClubRoadster is...

^moderator regulating!
It wasn't the 'hardo gay' picture. It was the caption that crossed the line. You know, we moderators spend a lot of time fighting spambots, debating policies, smoothing feathers, trying to move threads along by adding positive comments, etc, etc. That's why it hurts when somebody out of the blue slams us like that.

I also echo what Greg said- Sean Jay has never had any issues on this forum and he's always had a good attitude. That's why it's unfortunate that he ended up being the one that got made an example out of.

Normally I would say something sarcastic and smarmy at this point. But tonight I can't even manage that. I'm pretty sad that it has come down to this.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts

Sean Jay has never had any issues on this forum and he's always had a good attitude. That's why it's unfortunate we had to ban him instead of following policies we spend so much time on, that don't exist

·
Registered
593 Posts
RD > this pos site

You mods are getting to up-tight and whiney. If you want a one-way community, go step into a time machine and set it for 1939 Germany. I'm out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh please... some moderating is a good thing. Some people don't realize how annoying the mod job can be.. most people seem to think that all they do is sit around and edit your posts just for gits and shiggles and ban you for the fun of it. I think a lot of you need to lighten up and GROW up.

The gay post may have been a "lighthearted" effort, but it was uncalled for.

Being an alternative to M.Net does NOT mean having NO rules and regulations.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.