ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago was hell, due mainly because I installed a Kaaz differential, act 6 puck unsprung clutch and flywheel, and Stance coilovers. That was only the big stuff, a lot of other little **** needed to be fixed, and it's done. she's finally done for now...there's nothing much left to do besides forced induction, and i will forever be undecided in that. Plus, I'm broke.

here's some pics from the last week, enjoy.

[/img]

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
looking good, dont see many mx5's rocking the shocker, I didnt know you were even on this forum, just thought you were on roadsterdrift.
Anyways hows the kaaz treating ya, should be picking up mine tommorow

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the kaaz is f'ing amazing...i love it, and so will you. I came from a torsen, i wasn't thinking the difference would be much, but wow. just know that you will love it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
How do you like that clutch? I ordered a sprung hub instead of an unsprung hub. Now I'm wondering whether I ordered the right thing. :p

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love it. i've driven on a lot of unsprungs before, and they were rough. this one is so easy, it takes a bit to get used to, but it's cake in traffic.

·
Registered
402 Posts
We'll see how long the sprung disc lasts. I'm not even coming close to its limits (only shooting for 220rwhp) so I hope it lasts for a few years at the very least.

·
Registered
369 Posts
very nice !!!

I will do a photoshoot of my setup today and post some pics, it looks kinda like your car :)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Looks great Jeff!! =D> Very clean. Where'd you get the fender badge?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts