ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked this up last night on craiglist from a cool couple no names. for a great deal even tho there is a few missing hardware parts.. need advice guys.

* how many bolts etc and size am I missing?
* what model is this?
* and what are the (2) factory slotted holes on the bar near the top for? harness bar?
*HT compatable?

thanks guys.

note: these are the only hardware bolts it came with.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can't speak for older HardDogs, but mine has a horizontal bar about 4 inches underneath where the 2 diagonals tie into the rear supports.

edit: I believe every HardDog has this bar.

·
Registered
67 Posts
hmmm yea thats what I was unsure of m1 or m2, but not sure what the 2 slotted hole on both side are near the top tho? any ideas?
It looks like a seat belt mounting point. And would seem to be about the right height. My HardDog does not have these. Mine is an M2. But like I said earlier, yours is also missing the horizontal brace between to the 2 rears.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
M2 double diagonal sport. Bent rear legs make me think it's a M2? idk. Tubing is too small to be a HardCore. Just make a hardware store run for new graded hardware or purchase the missing bits through Bethania Garage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.