ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked this up last night on craiglist from a cool couple no names. for a great deal even tho there is a few missing hardware parts.. need advice guys.

* how many bolts etc and size am I missing?
* what model is this?
* and what are the (2) factory slotted holes on the bar near the top for? harness bar?
*HT compatable?

thanks guys.

note: these are the only hardware bolts it came with.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
M2 street bar double-diagonal, I believe. Those tabs bolt into the seat belt towers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can't speak for older HardDogs, but mine has a horizontal bar about 4 inches underneath where the 2 diagonals tie into the rear supports.

edit: I believe every HardDog has this bar.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm yea thats what I was unsure of m1 or m2, but not sure what the 2 slotted hole on both side are near the top tho? any ideas?

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,273 Posts
Would suggest ordering a mounting kit from HardDog before you install. Best to only use those nuts-n-bolts once and the kit will include all the mounting plates as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hmmm yea thats what I was unsure of m1 or m2, but not sure what the 2 slotted hole on both side are near the top tho? any ideas?
It looks like a seat belt mounting point. And would seem to be about the right height. My HardDog does not have these. Mine is an M2. But like I said earlier, yours is also missing the horizontal brace between to the 2 rears.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks guys.

yea your right stoly where can i order the hardware from would track dog have them?
and would they have the plates as well?

·
Registered
64 Posts
thanks guys.

yea your right stoly where can i order the hardware from would track dog have them?
and would they have the plates as well?
Track Dog would probably not have them. Just call Bethania. Not sure what they'll charge you for it.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Nvm Yours is the sport and it doesn't have harness tabs. Wierd I thought every bar came with a harness mounting point.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I own an M2 Hardcore, the tubing is too thin. It's a sport (not street, my bad) bar for sure.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Emailed hrdog, conferm its a m1 double and compatable with ht, thanks guys
Hopefully all new hardware and plates come in before next weekend.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
M2 double diagonal sport. Bent rear legs make me think it's a M2? idk. Tubing is too small to be a HardCore. Just make a hardware store run for new graded hardware or purchase the missing bits through Bethania Garage.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea undertandable stormin, ordering threw beth garage but its missing aloteof hardware and no washer, but cant complain got an awsome deal and meet some cool ppl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts