ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for bromance....:fab:
No serious, is there nothing going on around here or what? I know there's got to be something besides the occasional sliding sexy meets and Ken's thing once a month.

·
red?
1,239 Posts
General Meets

- Weekly Friday night ricer meet at Calvine/Power Inn (I'll go tomorrow if you go, lol)
- Slidin sexy meets (wherever those are)
- weekly Natomas meet (I think it's weekly? Del Paso/Truxel-ish)
- Weekly Sunrise meet (never been, don't know the day. Apparently there are lots of classy cars.)

Local Mazda Meets

- First Thursday migration to big Vacaville NorCalRoadsters meet (leave Natomas at 6pm)
- Third Wednesday MOCC meet (smaller meet, different location every month, check MOCC)

That's pretty much it. Someone feel free to chime in if I'm wrong or I missed something.

Edit:

Oh! Also, some of the Sac guys are going to the Bay this coming Wednesday for a meet in Milbrae.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
I want to have a casual no strings attached encounter...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Modesto/Stockton doesn't seem to be very active at all sans the monthly Canibeat meet and random groups of ricers I see in front of Innout and Starbucks periodically.

Sac people should come to Canibeat in Stockton sometime. I never see any Miatas!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Modesto/Stockton doesn't seem to be very active at all sans the monthly Canibeat meet and random groups of ricers I see in front of Innout and Starbucks periodically.

Sac people should come to Canibeat in Stockton sometime. I never see any Miatas!
Sounds interesting...

·
Registered
110 Posts

Wait, Canibeat meet in Stockton?

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Gripcraft, is that your NA? NawI'mSayin'!?

·
The Second JB
1,512 Posts
It's a double hoop roll bar that connects to 8 points on the chassis. Good luck with your bromance.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wait, Canibeat meet in Stockton?
I was looking for the facebook event page but I think they shut it down due to cold weather. It was a weekly thing for a while, then ricers ruined it, then it went to monthly, then it got cold and everyone just started going to this meet instead so they shut it down.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Hey Rob. You should hold a Mazda meet at your new shop. I can help get some of the local Mazda guys to come through. Hit me up and we can coordinate something for the December Sac MOCC meet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts